Track Pans for Railcars
Hemco’s spill containment railcar track pans collect incidental drips and spills that may occur while loading or unloading railcars.
Spill Containment Track Pan Materials
Hemco offers various materials depending on your specific requirements. Choose from galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel or polyethylene.
Metal Railcar Track Pans
Metal track pans are recommended for railcar loading areas or storage areas to help contain incidental drips and spills.
Metal Track Pan Specs
- 20″ or 40″ sections
- Aluminum, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel options or galvanized Steel
- High flow rate
- Optional bar grating walk surface
Polyethylene Railcar Track Pans
The easy-to-install polyethylene track pans are recommended for corrosive applications, railroad refueling and storage areas and for when high flow rates and high temperatures are required.
- All-polyethylene construction – rugged track pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F
- Economical, easy to install.
- Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resisting degrading effects of the sun creating a low maintenance track pan that will not rust or corrode.
- Low Cost Installation: lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, e.g. forklifts, cranes, and backhoes. Minimal tools and labor required.
Polyethylene Track Pan Specs
- Modular 9‘-0” long kits
- Interconnecting pipes and cross drain for high flow rate
- All gaskets and hardware included
- Heavy duty grating is flat and durable
- Rain covers with patented design
- Tested with most chemicals including HCL, sulfuric acid, methanol & caustic
For a FREE quote, fill out the Request A Quote form. Hemco Industries appreciates the opportunity to compete for your business and will contact you shortly. If you’d prefer to speak with a Hemco representative directly, give us a call at 713-681-2426 or toll-free at 877-394-3626.
Visit Hemco Industries LinkedIn Page to keep up with the latest safe access and fall protection trends.