Hemco’s portable loading platforms can easily be moved, making it perfect for environments where loading and unloading processes occur at multiple locations – simply roll the mobile loading rack from one truck or tanker loading station to the other.
All portable loading racks from Hemco Industries include a pre-engineered complete package with drawings and erection piece markings. This mobile platform is configurable by the user to be assembled parallel or perpendicular to the base and is designed to withstand extremely heavy loads and provide safe and efficient access in any situation that operators may require. The mobile system is adjustable, easy to maneuver and offers reliable operations for many years to come.
Portable Truck Access (PTA) Standard Features:
- Standard size telescoping range of 9’ 5” – 13’
- Ladder and safety cage constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Standard galvanized carbon steel base construction provides stability
- Durable, slip-resistant walkway to prevent falls and accidents
- Load tested for 500 lbs.
- Outriggers and A-frame design allow for stable operation
Hemco proudly offers an industry leading 5-year warranty on our galvanized carbon steel products.