Rigid Lifelines The Griffin Overview
Rigid Lifelines® Griffin™ fall protection systems provide all the benefits of rigid track fall protection with a sleek design and total portability. We have two different models of the Griffin™ system: skidded and wheeled. The skidded system can be moved with a forklift. Meanwhile, the wheeled system can be moved with a heavy-duty pickup truck. Both of these mobile systems provide a fixed path of fall protection coverage up to 30° off center. The Griffin™ is perfect for protecting workers who need to access many types of vehicles or aircraft for inspection and maintenance purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers weighing up to 400 lbs when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Standard spans range from 14’ to 55’. Standard reach starts at 9’ and standard height starts at 20’
- Both systems can support 1 or 2 workers and utilize either single or dual track styles
- Set-up and installation is simple because we make bolt together components with no welding required
- Manual leveling jack plates
- Overall typical weight of approximately 13,800lbs.
- Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or ice build-up interfering with trolley movement
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Non-pneumatic tires
- Tongue Bar Coupler (Class 3 or higher)
- Drawbar Eye Coupler (for Pintle hitch)
- Leveling jacks
- Single or dual track
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
Contact Hemco today for more details on The Griffin or any of Rigid Lifelines products: (713) 681-2426 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Hemco LinkedIn Page for ongoing updates.