Rigid Lifelines Inverted-U Overview
The Inverted-U Freestanding Monorail fall protection system is a great way to protect workers who are busy performing maintenance checks on transportation equipment. This system offers workers a solution that is reliable and easy to use. Plus, these permanent systems provide long spans of fall protection in areas that lack an overhead structure for mounting a system
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers up to 400 lbs when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Each frame consists of two columns with a support beam
- Heights and clear spans available per application
- Standard trolley-clevis heights between 22’ and 26’
- Standard bridge span distances between 2’ and 12’
- Requires foundation, but foundations are smaller due to U-frame design
- 50’ support centers for the track (fits on flatbed trucks without a permit)
- System can support 1 to 4 workers
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Custom heights, spans, cantilever design, and support structures
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks
- Multiple Monorail Support Available
- Curved track available
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
- Platforms with guardrail and ladder or stair access available
- Custom lighting and SRL-retrieval mountings
- Bus Transportation
- Rail Transportation
- Truck Transportation
- Water Transportation
- Forestry and Logging
- Oil and Gas Extraction
- Crop Production
- Military Armored Vehicle and Tank Manufacturing
- Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing
Click here for the Track Profile Systems Flyer.
Contact Hemoc today for more details on Ceiling Mounted Monorail or any of the Rigid Lifelines products: (713) 681-2426 or at email@example.com.
Visit Hemco Industries LinkedIn Page to keep up with the latest safe access and fall protection trends.