Hemco’s truck loading ramps are an ideal access solution for a variety of customers, including those from the pharmaceutical, petrochemical, food service, airline and processing industries. Whether you require an all-steel, manual tanker loading ramp or an electric/hydraulic ramp, our products provide complete fall protection with a level, slip-resistant walking surface for personnel and operators.
Truck Access Ramp Features
- Superior fall protection on all sides
- Rugged open bar grating
- Durable, welded construction
- Standard and custom size configurations
- Surround U-Rail for maximum protection
- Restricted, swinging outer rail with flexible bottom adjust
- Bolted connections for easy installation
- Wide approach with expansive workspace
- Safety-securing locks for folded position
- Trouble-free, maintenance-free hydraulics (for hydraulic/electric ramps)
Use our fixed mount gangways to load/unload hatches, access the top of vehicles, connect hoses and provide safe employee access to dangerous site areas. Whether you need to retrofit your gangway to existing equipment or configure it for a new platform or loading rack, Hemco will expedite your order.