MGM Series 218 Back Pressure Check Valves are designed to allow flow in one direction only. They are made completely of carbon and stainless steel and are machined from bar stock, not castings, for added durability. The metal to metal seating allows slight leakage in the closed position.
The MGM Model 218 Back Pressure Check Valves are designed for installation in lines that flow into pressure tanks. They should be used in inflowing lines when outward flow is never required. Model 218 MGM Back Pressure Check Valves can be mounted in any position. Each valve will have the proper flow direction indicated by an arrow stenciled in the body.
As with all MGM Back Pressure Check Valves, do not reduce outlet pipe size. Back Pressure Check Valves should be installed as close as possible to the container, with the stem pointed inwardly toward the container.
- Body – Carbon Steel
- Poppet – Stainless Steel
- Guide – Carbon Steel
- Spring – Stainless Steel
- Designed to slip inside Schedule 160 or less steel pipe.
- Fits inside the bolts of 150 or 300 pound American Standard steel pipe flanges. Valves may also be furnished for Ring Type joints.
- Generous flow channels provide low pressure drops.
- Heavy duty all steel construction will withstand extremely tough conditions.
- Complete 304 or 316 stainless steel construction available for use in corrosive or extreme environments.
- CRN # OC13500.5C
- Other valve sizes may be available. Contact Hemco for alternate sizes.
Sizes and Dimensions
All Size Values are in Inches.