MGM Series 40 Excess Flow Check Valves are designed for use where threaded connections are required. They are made completely of carbon and stainless steel. Bodies are machined from bar stock, not combined in sections, for added durability.
The Model 40 MGM Excess Flow Check Valve has male pipe thread on top (inlet) and bottom ends and female pipe thread in lower end.
Model 40 can be mounted in any orientation with negligible effect on flow rate. As with all MGM excess flow check valves, this model is equipped with an orifice in the check mechanism to allow for pressure equalization and will reopen automatically after repairs are made.
- Body – Carbon Steel
- Poppet – Stainless Steel
- Guide – Carbon Steel
- Nut – Stainless Steel
- Spring – Stainless Steel
- Cotter Pin – Stainless Steel
- Designed with male and female NPT threaded connection.
- Available in 1/2″ to 3″ NPT threads.
- Stainless steel spring provides consistent closing flow.
- Generous flow channels provide low pressure drops.
- Heavy duty all steel will withstand extremely tough conditions.
- Complete 304 or 316 stainless steel construction available for use in corrosive or extreme environments.
- UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC. listed for propane, butane, and anhydrous ammonia.
- CRN # OC13500.5C
- Other valve sizes may be available. Contact MGM for alternate sizes.
Sizes & Dimensions
All Size Values are in Inches.