Hemco is a licensed distributor of loading arms. Tank truck loading arms and rail cars can be loaded and unloaded from the top or the bottom, through one or more open manholes, or through tight connections on the vehicle. The loading arms are designed so that they can easily be extended to reach the farthest fill point. The loading arms can be easily handled by one operator without excessive pushing, pulling, or lifting.
Keeping your operation running smoothly means having dependable equipment and systems to handle your bulk loading and unloading requirements. You can’t afford downtime for maintenance and repairs that cost you in both lost hours and money. Reliable liquid transfer systems and liquid loading systems from Hemco Industries can solve your transfer application needs.
Hemco Industries offers the most complete line of equipment available to meet today’s bulk loading and unloading requirements. Whether your application involves tank trucks, rail cars, or drums, we can work with you to develop the right equipment for your application. A wide array of standard loading systems is also available from stock.
For more than 60 years, Hemco Industries has provided innovative solutions for some of the most challenging liquid handling applications. They pioneered the development of systems designed to load and unload petroleum products for rail car and tank truck loading arm applications. Today the company also manufactures custom-designed loading and unloading systems to safely and efficiently handle aggressive critical chemicals and by-products for the industrial sector.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 2″, 3″, 4″, and 6″
- Available in steel, stainless steel, aluminum and specialty alloys
- Choice of flanged, threaded, or all-welded construction
- Easy to operate/maneuver, air controlled actuation eliminates strenuous pushing, pulling or lifting
- Long-range design to compensate for vehicle misplacement
- Easily stores away from vehicles
- Safely stores outside the envelope of clearance
- Available in both bottom and top-loader configurations
Contact Hemco about your loading arm needs.