Truck & Railcar Loading Racks
Hemco truck and railcar loading racks and platforms are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide safe and efficient access in any situation that your operations require. Hemco offers both custom loading racks and standard loading racks. All Hemco Loading Racks are fabricated from hot rolled structural steel sections which provide the strongest and most durable loading platform options. Sections are shop welded to minimize bolting connections in the field and reduce erection costs. Non-skid, open grating and stair treads provide safe footing while working on any rack.
Truck & Railcar Loading Racks Features:
- Hemco saves you time:
- All loading racks are pre-engineered with drawings furnished – you need only to pick the spot and locate the foundations.
- Standard dimensions:
- Standard Loading Racks Height: 9′-9″ to 15′
- Standard Loading Racks Length: 6′-3″ to 16′
- Standard designs are easily modified to fit any situation that your operations require
- Include a gangway or loading ramp on any loading rack for safe access to the vehicle:
Hemco gangways and ramps can be mounted on one side or both sides of the rack for single or double-sided loading.
Loading rack assemblies provide access and fall protection during loading and unloading of tank car loading, truck and rail car. The rack is easily erected on the job site and equipped with a gangway for safe access to tank trucks and railcars. A cage provides additional protection by surrounding the hatch and personnel on the vehicle.
Industrial Loading Rack Variations
- Custom fabricated loading racks
- Single spot loading racks
- Multiple station loading racks
- Roofed loading racks
- Split level loading racks
Hemco proudly offers an industry leading 5-year warranty on our galvanized carbon steel products.
To speak with a Hemco loading rack specialist, give us a call at 281-890-6862 or toll-free at 888-746-4973.
Visit the Hemco LinkedIn Page for ongoing updates.