For superior fall protection and access to rail cars or tanker trucks, the Titan 24 gangway is a proven, cost-effective way to improve safety and maximize personnel productivity. Through precise engineering, the Titan allows for the maneuverability required for safety and efficiency in modern-day loading. This versatile gangway offers the highest level of safety combined with years of maintenance-free operations. Each gangway systems can be fabricated to fit your specific bulk loading and transport needs.
Features & Options of Titan 24 Gangway
- Sloping platform
- Platform telescoping extension
- Standardized Sizing
- Optional widths and lengths
- Optional hydraulic lift and platform extension
- Optional platform material (AL, fiberglass, etc.)
- Optional safety self-leveling cages/enclosures
- Optional pivot mount: 22.5 degrees to the left and 22.5 degrees to the right
- Durable, slip-resistant grated walkways to prevent falls and accidents
- Less than 30lbs of pull weight to retract, minimal operational efforts
- Upright, locked storage position
- Adjustable platform extension mechanism
- Standard galvanized carbon steel construction
- Reliable, low-maintenance gangway design
- Bolts directly to your existing rack/stringer
Use the Titan 24 gangway to load and unload hatches, personnel access for the tops of vehicles, sampling operations, connect hoses and provide safe employee access to railcars, tanker trucks and other vehicles/places. Whether you need to retrofit your gangway to existing equipment or configure your gangway for a new platform or loading rack, Hemco will expedite your request.
Hemco proudly offers an industry leading 5-year warranty on our galvanized carbon steel products.
To receive a FREE quote on Hemco’s newest gangway, the Titan, email us with your project needs and specs or fill out our simple, online Request A Quote form.
Contact us to inquire about gangway customization, equipment weight limits, bulk pricing, or any other questions you may have regarding our products.