MGM Series 141 Excess Flow Check Valves are designed for use where threaded connections are required. They are made completely of carbon and stainless steel and are machined from bar stock with one weld in the body.
The Model 141 MGM Excess Flow Check Valves have a male and female NPT thread on each end to maximize installation options. The Model 141 MGM Valves can also be mounted in any orientation with negligible effect on flow rate. Each valve will have the proper flow direction indicated by an arrow stenciled in the body.
As with all MGM excess flow check valves, the 141 Series is equipped with an orifice in the check mechanism to allow for pressure equalization and will reopen automatically after repairs are made.
- Body - Carbon Steel
- Poppet - Stainless Steel
- Guide - Carbon Steel
- Nut - Stainless Steel
- Spring - Stainless Steel
- Cotter Pin - Stainless Steel
- Designed with male and female NPT threaded connections on each end.
- Available in 1/2" to 3" NPT threads.
- Generous flow channels provide low pressure drops.
- Heavy duty all steel construction will withstand extremely rough conditions
- Complete 304 or 316 stainless steel construction available for use in corrosive or extreme environments.
- UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC. listed for propane, butane, and anhydrous ammonia.
- CRN # OC13500.5C
- Other valve sizes may be available. Contact Hemco for alternate sizes.
Sizes & Dimensions
All Size Values are in Inches.