Made completely out of carbon stainless steel, the MGM Series 41 Excess Flow Check Valve is designed to be used where a threaded connection is required. The bodies of these valves are machined from bar stock, not combined in sections, for added durability.
The Model 41 MGM Excess Flow Check Valve has a male pipe thread on top (inlet) and a female pipe thread in bottom end.
This Model 41 valve features an orifice in the check mechanism to allow for equalization of pressure and automatically reopens after repairs are made. It can be mounted in any orientation with negligible effect on flow rate.
- Body - Carbon Steel
- Poppet - Stainless Steel
- Guide - Carbon Steel
- Nut - Stainless Steel
- Spring - Stainless Steel
- Cotter Pin - Stainless Steel
- Designed with male and female NPT threaded connection.
- Available in 1/2" to 3" NPT threads.
- Stainless steel spring provides consistent closing flow.
- Generous flow channels provide low pressure drops.
- Heavy duty all steel will withstand extremely tough conditions.
- Complete 304 or 316 stainless steel construction available for use in corrosive or extreme environments.
- UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC. listed for propane, butane, and anhydrous ammonia.
- CRN # OC13500.5C
- Other valve sizes may be available. Contact Hemco for alternate sizes.
Sizes & Dimensions
All Size Values are in Inches.