Offering easy access to barges, tankers and other watercraft, HEMCO’s marine gangways are engineered to protect personnel while withstanding harsh environmental conditions. Each marine gangway can be custom-fabricated to your measurements and bulk loading requirements, and are available in fixed, pivoting or portable styles. Manufactured from marine-grade aluminum, HEMCO marine gangways come with a variety of proven benefits that include:
- Customized widths/lengths to suit walkway and platform requirements
- Rugged, slip-resistant walkways that prevent falls and accidents
- Secure pipe handrails for optimized safety
- Non-sparking, corrosion-proof construction
- Fixed or adjustable ramp lengths
- Optional electric/hydraulic lift packages
- Durable and low-maintenance
- Comprehensive warranties and workmanship guarantees
HEMCO’s sturdy marine gangways are ideal for loading, unloading, inspecting and repairing vessels, and are lightweight for manageable deployment and handling. We also offer a variety of gangway accessories that improve crew productivity, maximize fall protection and adapt to existing equipment.
For new or retrofitted gangway orders, contact HEMCO today. Our marine gangway specialists can assist you with equipment estimates or order placement, no matter what the project size.
Hemco Industries is proud to offer FREE quotes on marine gangways, just fill out the Request A Quote form and a Hemco gangway specialist will contact you shortly. You can always reach us by phone at 713-681-2426 or toll free at 877-394-3626