Rigid Lifelines® Griffin™ fall protection systems provide all the benefits of rigid track fall protection with a sleek design and total portability. We have two different models of the Griffin™ system: skidded and wheeled. The skidded system can be moved with a forklift. Meanwhile, the wheeled system can be moved with a heavy-duty pickup truck. Both of these mobile systems provide a fixed path of fall protection coverage up to 30° off center. The Griffin™ is perfect for protecting workers who need to access many types of vehicles or aircraft for inspection and maintenance purposes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers weighing up to 400 lbs when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Standard spans range from 14’ to 55’. Standard reach starts at 9’ and standard height starts at 20’
- Both systems can support 1 or 2 workers and utilize either single or dual track styles
- Set-up and installation is simple because we make bolt together components with no welding required
- Manual leveling jack plates
- Overall typical weight of approximately 13,800lbs.
- Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or ice build-up interfering with trolley movement
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Non-pneumatic tires
- Tongue Bar Coupler (Class 3 or higher)
- Drawbar Eye Coupler (for Pintle hitch)
- Leveling jacks
- Single or dual track
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish
Click here for the The Griffin Product Fyer.
Contact Hemco today for more details on The Griffin or any of Rigid Lifelines products: (713) 681-2426 or at email@example.com.