Rigid Lifelines® Ceiling Mounted Monorail fall protection systems are sold as individual components, standard assemblies in kit form, or as custom engineered systems. These systems provide straight rigid track fall protection on a fixed path up to 30° off center for loading/unloading and maintenance applications. Because monorail fall protection systems do not require floor space to install columns, they can easily protect workers in tall ceiling height situations. By using existing support steel, monorail fall protection systems can also support long runs and curves within the system design.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our systems can be designed for workers up to 400 lbs when used with 900 MAF energy absorbing self-retracting lanyards. Custom systems are available for heavier workers; please inquire with our sales department for more information.
- Always mounted to existing support structure
- Can easily navigate curves
- Easily accommodates long runs of fall protection coverage
- Great for tight maintenance bays with limited floor space
- Enclosed track design eliminates the possibility of dirt or dust build-up interfering with trolley movement
- Anchor Trolley™ comes standard
- Flush mounted parallel or cross-mounted with support steel with any length drop rods. Drop rods require sway bracing supplied by others.
- Two or three way track switches for multiple directions of travel allows the fall protection to cover any specific area.
- Sloped hangers with drop rods accommodate slopes up to 14° maximum. Required sway bracing supplied by others.
- Single track, dual track, or multiple tracks.
- Layered primer with single and double enamel coatings, epoxy coatings, and galvanized finish.
- Available in stainless steel.
- Mylar lip seal available for heavy dust or paint overspray applications.
- Rail Transportation
- Truck Transportation
- Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- Air Transportation
- Paper Manufacturing
- Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Warehousing and Storage
- Performing Arts and Related Industries
Click here for the Track Profile Systems Flyer.
Contact Hemoc today for more details on Ceiling Mounted Monorail or any of the Rigid Lifelines products: (713) 681-2426 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.