Hemco Industries provides a cost effective, wide access solution for tanker trucks and railcars with the Manual Loading Ramp “MO Series” products. The Hemco Manually Operated Loading Ramps (MO) are available in standard lengths of 8’, 10’, 15’, 20’ and 30’ each with integral operator safety rails.
Other lengths and widths can be configured to meet your specific applications. The balance mechanism in each ramp is designed so that a single operator can lift the ramp to its upright, locked position with ease.
Standard and Optional Features:
- Rigid outer rail
- Surround-U-Rail provides all around fall protection
- Wide approach allows for plenty of working room for multiple hatches
- Rugged hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel construction
- Padded lower edge of the Surround U-Rail and the ramp
- Adjustable mechanical balances fold ramp back smoothly and easily
- Safety securing latch locks ramp into place when folded back to upright position
- Hemco proudly offers an industry leading 5-year warranty on our galvanized carbon steel products.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic options are available for all sizes
Hemco proudly offers an industry leading 5-year warranty on our galvanized carbon steel products.
For a FREE quote on manual loading ramps, fill out our simple Request A Quote form or email us with your equipment needs and specifications. If you’d like more immediate assistance, give us a call at 713-681-2426 or toll-free at 877-394-3626.