Electric-Hydraulic Loading Ramps (EHO)
The Hemco Electric-Hydraulic Loading Ramps (EHO) is a superior choice when both vertical and fold back movement is needed. When the hydraulics are activated the Electric-Hydraulic (EHO) Loading Ramp will pivot to the horizontal, then travel down for level surface operations. When transferring to the upward state, the EHO will rise to the adjusted level, then fold back to clear the vehicle.
Electric-Hydraulic Operated Loading Ramp (EHO) operation is powered by a packaged electric-hydraulic power unit with lever-actuated valve(s) to a hydraulic cylinder (each loading ramp). As many as four loading ramps can be operated from one packaged power unit.
The operator merely pushes a lever one way for down, and the opposite direction for up movement and fold-back with our mobile hydraulic ramp for unloading trucks.
Features and Benefits of Electric-Hydraulic Loading Ramps
- Hemco’s Electric-Hydraulic Loading Ramps provide a wide, level working service and direct-hatch access, while fully protecting the operator with our Surround-U-Rail safety cage system
- Multiple lengths and widths (standard 15’ and 30‘ widths)
- Hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel construction for superior strength and longevity
- Multiple loading ramps, side by side, can cover any length of rack or loading area
- With variable vehicle heights: the EHO ramps level up or down within an adjustable
- 2′- 6″ range, matching the vehicle height with a level footing
- The EHO loading ramp is self-supporting
All Around Fall Protection With Electro Hydraulic Dock Ramp
The Hemco Surround-U-Rail, attached to the loading ramp, folds down, enclosing the operator on all sides. This one piece, push-button operation provides everything in a few seconds – effortlessly, and foolproof.
Level Ramp for All Height Trucks – No Slopes to Produce Falls
Loading ramp folded up ready for next truck – one piece, 10 second push button operation
Fold Back for Clearance
As operations are finished, the operator pulls the hydraulic valve and the Loading Ramp and Surround-U-Rail automatically fold back, providing clearance for the next vehicle, another effortless, one-piece, foolproof operation.
- Hydraulic Platform Electric Loading Dock Ramp(s) operation is powered by a packaged electric-hydraulic power unit with valve(s) to one cylinder (each loading ramp). As many as four loading ramps can be operated from one packaged power unit.
- Operating time varies 10-30 seconds, depending on the required amount of travel.
- Operator merely pushes valve one way for down and in opposite direction for up and fold back.
We provide Electric-Hydraulic Loading Ramps that can be used for vertical and fold back movement. Our team is experienced in making customized Loading Docks & Ramps.
Hemco’s Electric-Hydraulic loading ramps are easy to operate and offer complete fall protection – maximizing employee productivity and safety. Get a FREE quote on a Hemco Electro-Hydraulic Loading Ramp by filling out our Request a Quote Form – a Hemco representative will be in touch shortly.
To speak with a Hemco representative, give us a call at 281-890-6862 or toll-free at 888-746-4973.
Visit the Hemco LinkedIn Page for ongoing updates.