The Titan gangway is a proven, cost-effective way to improve safety and maximize personnel productivity. Through precise engineering the Titan gangway can be designed as a pivot mount gangway, which means the Titan provides a pivot mount option which allows for optimal maneuverability required for safety and efficiency in modern day loading. Shipped within 24 hours, this versatile gangway offers the highest level of safety combined with years of maintenance free operations. Each gangway can be fabricated to fit your specific bulk loading and transport needs.
Features & Options
- Pivot mount: 22.5 degrees to the left and 22.5 degrees to the right
- Sloping platform
- Platform telescoping extension
- Standardized Sizing
- Optional widths and lengths
- Optional hydraulic lift and platform extension
- Optional platform material (AL, fiberglass, etc.)
- Optional safety self-leveling cages/enclosures
- Durable, slip-resistant grated walkways to prevent falls and accidents
- Less than 30lbs of pull weight to retract, minimal operational efforts
- Upright, locked storage position
- Adjustable platform extension mechanism
- Standard galvanized carbon steel construction
- Reliable, low-maintenance gangway design
- Bolts directly to your existing rack/stringer
Use the Titan 24 to load and unload hatches, personnel access for the tops of vehicles, sampling operations, connect hoses and provide safe employee access to railcars, tanker trucks and other vehicles/places. Whether you need to retrofit your gangway to existing equipment or configure your gangway for a new platform or loading rack, Hemco will expedite your request.
Hemco proudly offers an industry leading 5-year warranty on our galvanized carbon steel products.
To receive a FREE quote on Hemco’s newest gangway, the 24 Hour Titan, email us with your project needs and specs or fill out our simple, online Request A Quote form.
Contact us to inquire about gangway customization, equipment weight limits, bulk pricing, or any other questions you may have regarding our products.