The MGM Series 51 Back Pressure Check Valve is made from carbon stainless steel and designed specifically to allow a one directional flow. The metal in the seating allows slight leakage in the closed position. The bodies of these valves are machined from bar stock, and not joined in sections to promote added durability.
The Model 51 MGM Back Pressure Check Valves are made for installation in lines that flow into pressure tanks. Make sure the valve is used on inflowing lines where outward flow is never required. You can mount this model in any orientation.
The Back Pressure Check Valves are not designed to reduce outlet pipe size. You want to install the valve as close as possible to the container and point the stem inward toward the container.
- Body - Carbon Steel
- Poppet - Stainless Steel
- Guide - Carbon Steel
- Spring - Stainless Steel
- Designed with male and female NPT threaded connections.
- Available in 1/2" to 3" NPT threads.
- Generous flow channels provide low pressure drops.
- Heavy duty all steel construction will withstand extremely tough conditions.
- Complete 304 or 316 stainless steel construction available for use in corrosive or extreme environments.
- UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC. listed for propane, butane, and anhydrous ammonia.
- CRN # OC13500.5C
- Other valve sizes may be available. Contact MGM for alternate sizes.
Sizes & Dimensions
All Size Values are in Inches.