MGM Series 50 Back Pressure Check Valves are designed to allow flow in one direction only. They are made completely of carbon and stainless steel. Bodies are machined from bar stock, not joined in sections, for added durability. The metal seating allows slight leakage in the closed position.
The Model 50 MGM Back Pressure Check Valves are designed for installation in lines that flow into pressure tanks. They should be in inflowing lines when outward flow is never required. This model can be mounted in any orientation.
As with all MGM Back Pressure Check Valves, do not reduce outlet pipe size. Back Pressure Check Valves should be installed as close as possible to the container, with the stem pointed inwardly toward the container.
- Body - Carbon Steel
- Poppet - Stainless Steel
- Guide - Carbon Steel
- Spring - Stainless Steel
- Designed with male and female NPT threaded connections.
- Available in 1/2" to 3" NPT threads.
- Generous flow channels provide low pressure drops.
- Heavy duty all steel construction will withstand extremely tough conditions.
- Complete 304 or 316 stainless steel construction available for use in corrosive or extreme environments.
- UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC. listed for propane, butane, and anhydrous ammonia.
- CRN # OC13500.5C
- Other valve sizes may be available. Contact Hemco for alternate sizes.
Sizes & Dimensions
All Size Values are in Inches.